? ??????????????Flowers Bloom? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??76 Grabs Today. 1417 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Paradismal? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (37 Ratings)??75 Grabs Today. 13702 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Umm....rushrushrush

Mom is coming home soon..whether make this a fast one......lol Celebrations are going to be held for the next two days... Miss Wang is not coming to school!!!!! WOOT!!!!!Can play Cherie's phone like mad!!!!!!(lol).....I haven't touched my home work yet...Oh yeah I got 75 for english test... My mom is going to kill me... You guys are VERYVERYVERY Lucky...Most of your parents don't have a High Expectation of you......lol.....Sat is Bible Quiz I have only read until Samuel 2.....I'm goin to finish today.......In my bus we are having trading games month!!!!Lol I traded Forza Motorsport 2 for Halo 1 and 2...(currently on Sacred Halo Level) WOoT!!!!!.....Just had malay tuition... Have to practice my malay oral...ORAL!ORAL!!!!!! Crap NEXT WEEK DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIED AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!















Currently drowning in utter panic .....

0 comments: