? ??????????????Flowers Bloom? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??76 Grabs Today. 1417 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Paradismal? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (37 Ratings)??75 Grabs Today. 13702 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, July 21, 2008

Ummm...GTFO!

I am pissed about today.... I just showed my maths test to my parents....Guess what they said.....Can Do Better!....I understand the fact that they want me to do well ...But the least they could do is give us some encouragement......All they do is compare and assume....
Any way, Prelim Oral is just around the corner....I hope I do well....... Bye....Currently drowning in utter E-learnigism and Stupidity

1 comments:

Cherie said...

hi um..elirox!?!
nvrmind...
comment on mine...
www.pinkroxmann.blogspot.com
dest