? ??????????????Flowers Bloom? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??76 Grabs Today. 1417 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Paradismal? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (37 Ratings)??75 Grabs Today. 13702 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Ummm..ORAL DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE DAMNABLE EYES!!!!!!!

DIE LAH!!!!!!!ORAL.......

OH CRAP MALAY TUITION!!!!!

OH CRAP MALAY ORAL!!!!!!

These were the words I was screaming when I reached home......Die lah.......As you can see I finally added a C-Box to my blog....(COLOUR SCHEME WAS RANDOM).........Quite Mental lah.......Next week PRELIMS.....DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE........Why on earth do they even create exams....If it is to see how well we have done why don't they just use our normal schoolwork to gage.....Why make us stress instead.....Even the teachers who set the paper get stressed.....Anyway this saturday is the Bible quiz....I'm actually (unbeliveably) quite excited....Well I'm happy that Joey Ong is not in my group....Some day I hope he really changes his ways.......Currently,(against my own will)I am play Runescape HIGH DEFINITION...Sad to say..It makes NO BLIDDY DIFFERENCE......Its quality is as great as the Nasi Lemak sold in our school stall ( As if it has any quality).....Now I'm going to KFC to get my Dunch.....lolCurrently drowning in Anxiety,Nightmares,Oral and possibly at the sam time stupidity

0 comments: