? ??????????????Flowers Bloom? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??76 Grabs Today. 1417 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Paradismal? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (37 Ratings)??75 Grabs Today. 13702 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Umm.....Lol...?

My grand father just called me to wish me Happy Birthday.....It's a long time since i last heard from him..My dad 'kicked' him out of the house.......I hate celebrating my birthday...If I could get a present that day I would just want one day without anything ............ just to be alone.......Yesterday was one of those days where my dad was pissed.......It was really tense yesterday at my grand mother's.......I had a feeling that my dad was going to blow like a nuclear bomb.........I am so freaking tired of being around when my dad shouts at someone...(especially me)......OK, I am not trying to say that I hate him... But sometimes he really makes it into a chain reaction,my mom will get pissed ,My sis will get pissed,then me, and so on and so forth.............Ahhh Never mind,...Most of the stuff he does is for my own good....He is my dad...He loves me.......

Today was maths exam.......Easier than I thought it would be...but i can't be too cocky......Tomorrow is Malay.......Ahhh I am so afraid I would fail.......Really tired now..Got tuition soon......Currently drowning in stupidity and something else...

0 comments: